Google

14 May 2013

Fashionable Flip Flops for summer style

Who says flip flops can't be fashionable? I mean, I know they aren't HIGH fashion...but we all wear them, right?

So I guess the question is, where is the best place to buy them? And which ones do you choose?

Here are my top 8 - in no particular order!


  1. Hands down my favorites Havaiana's - the wear extremely well, the will hold up for multiple summers. around $26
  2. Cute and girly. I'm not a huge fan of Vera Bradley...but I do live in Fort Wayne...and I do have a pair of VB flip flops. I love them and they too have held up for more than one summer. BONUS! You can find them at Zappos.com.
  3. Target flip flops. These are my main stay. $9.99 and I buy several pairs a summer. I would say you get what you pay for...and you do. But these I love!
  4. Old Navy. Can you say bargain? Cheap. Easy. Buy 2 or 3. The basics are like 5 bucks. Pretty ones like these that I'm kinda crushin on are $10!
  5. Crocs. Not the first thing you think of when you think a. fashion OR b. flip flops. But these are da bomb. And I'll admit, I have two pairs. They might not be the prettiest...but I can wear these all day and you don't get that "I've-been-walking-barefoot-all-day" foot pain. AND I've had mine for a couple years. They look like new. around $30.
  6. Guys, these are hot. But they are also pricey. Worth it? Hard to say in a flip flop...but if you are going to wear a pair to work...and you can...splurge. And get a pedi while you're at it. Trust me on this one! OluKai Mea Ola from Zappos $120!
  7. Reefs are a standard brand. Well made and tons of styles. I'm loving these for this summer! I found them at Piperlime for $34.
  8. These brazilian made flip flops are so beautiful...and expensive. But Tkees makes the best...and if you need the best? So be it. Shopbop $50.
As you can see, I don't have a lot of color in my flip flop life. But that's me. I'd rather USE flip flops as the easy breezy items they are - and accessorize else where. Ya know?

What about you? Have a pair YOU love? Then I want to know! Leave a comment!

Happy flipping!

xoxoxoxo
lisa

1 comment:

  1. I always include a pair with a heel. Kinda surprised you don't have one on your list? I like Sanuk's wedge flip flop and the yoga mat foot bed is wonderful on tired feet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! If you have an email attached to your comment I can connect with you!

Otherwise, feel free to email ME! hello@StudioJewel.com

xo, lisa