Google

19 June 2013

favorite thing - shoe mint

Mittens. Earrings. Shoes.
You have to have a pair. You have no choice.
So if you have to buy two, they might as well be fabulous.

Ok, so I know you don't ACTUALLY buy two - but there is something extraordinary about a PAIR of shoes. That new box. The first time you slip on a pair. You know THAT feeling.

You can be wearing the most boring of outfits...but then the shoes. Ahhhhhh. Completion.

If you know me at all you know I have a thing for boots. But a girl cannot live in boots alone. Well, at least that is what I've been told. But truthfully, outside of boots, I sometimes struggle with the fashion of shoes. I like a bit of guidance.

In walks...ShoeMint.

I had heard about them from all the fashion sites I pour over. I finally took the leap. HOOKED!
"The style of fashion icon Rachel Bilson, the vision of celebrated stylist Nicole Chavez, and the shoe-making expertise of the legendary Steve Madden, combine to bring you ShoeMint - a shoe shopping experience unlike any other. Step into the impeccable style and craftsmanship of an inspired luxury shoe you could pay hundreds of dollars for - without having to."
ShoeMint is one of those "clubs". You have 5 days at the beginning of the month to either choose a pair of shoes, or decline. They actually base your shopping choices on a profile you fill out. For me? They have been right on the money.

I've been a member for about a year. I do not purchase shoes every month. In fact, I have only bought 5 pairs. But what I love is that they are way ahead of the trends!
"Our designers combine incredible vision and impeccable taste to create shoes that will take your breath away — always fashionable and of exceptional quality. With each ShoeMint pair, you'll always be one step ahead of the crowd."
Warning. Make sure you stop by the site in the first 5 days or you will be charged the $79 fee whether you buy shoes or not. It goes into your credit box and can be used later, but still...it's $79. Spoken from one who found out the hard way!

But seriously...look at these shoes! I am IN LOVE!


And these...I bought these in the spring for my Florida trip. I wear them all the time.
If you need shoe advice, or you just don't have time to shop...I highly recommend ShoeMint. I mean...you have to wear shoes...they might as well be fabulous. {smile}

xoxooxoxooxo
lisa


4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I love the top ones!! LOVE THEM!! And may I just add that I also love all your tats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I think I may need them. REALLY NEED THEM!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my word...these would be perfect for you!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comment! If you have an email attached to your comment I can connect with you!

Otherwise, feel free to email ME! hello@StudioJewel.com

xo, lisa